How to use GDB tracepoint

Hi
I know that GDB tracepoint only works on remote target but I don't know how
to use it. I have the following questions:

1) How does GDB tracepoint work?
2) How to use it?
3) Could I use GDB tracepoint on local machine? If not, how could  I modify
the code to make it work on local machine.
4) If I modified GDB tracepoint code, How would I compile and link the new
code.

Khoi Nguyen.

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com