Z-protocol errors and limts

Hi,

I have a few questions related to Z-protocol on implmentation
on the stub side:

1. How many soft break point has to be supported ?

2. How stub tells gdb that it run out of soft break points ?

3. If stub supports soft break points but does not support
   hw (or some of hw break points), how it tells gdb about it ?

I suppose that all thesecurrenly are errors and it is a responsibility
of the gdb to not blow out any limits. However, I did not see
any specification limiting number of soft breaks.

Thanks,

Aleksey