RFC: CLI files naming

As part of the separation of the command line interface code from the
gdb core (libgdb), I will need to create files related to this interpreter.

We have placed MI related files in the gdb/mi subdirectory,
the TUI related files in the gdb/tui and the Insight files in the
gdb/gdbtk one.  Of course, CLI files should go into the gdb/cli subdir.

However, for historical reasons, the MI and Insight files got prefixes
in their names.  The reason was that they previously resided in the gdb
directory itself and this was a way to group them together.

So, do I follow the tradition and name files like:

gdb/cli/cli-cmds.c

or do I eliminate the redundancy and go for shorter names like:

gdb/cli/cmds.c

Note that the long names have an advantage when debugging.  The MI,
for instance, have a file called mi-main.c.  If it was just main.c
(of course we could choose another name) it would clash with the
gdb/main.c when we tried to set a breakpoint at main.c:36 for instance.

Any preferences?

--
Fernando Nasser