Re: an error in gdb insight

kings wrote:

> program.
> Then the source of my program appear in the source window.
> I open the console window  and set all the arguments by set args.

So far so good...

> finally, i type run and press enter.

Don't do that!  That is not a real console, you know, it is just a
little hack so people can issue commands that have not yet been added to the
GUI (probably because they don't fit in a GUI model).

You *must* use the Target Settings dialog and the options from the Run menu.

I will take note of the problem you found trying to use "run" on the console
window but it probably won't be easy to fix and won't given a very high priority
either.  But it will be listed in the bug database nevertheless.

Regards.

--
Fernando Nasser
Red Hat Canada Ltd.                     E-Mail:  fnasser@cygnus.com