Re: Can't configure 5.0

Andreas,

Thanks, however I guess I'll need some more help.

When I look in the configure script I can't find any reference to
"ncurses". From the output of "configure I can see that it is looking for
it but where? "ncurses" is installed but I have no clue why it can't be
found.

 rpm -qa | grep ncurses
ncurses3-1.9.9e-11
ncurses-5.0-11

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Robert

--
Robert Schweikert                      MAY THE SOURCE BE WITH YOU
rjschwei@mindspring.com                         LINUX