Re: Using GDB with standalone assembly code questions

David,

First of all, which compiler and which version of it have you used?
The exact compile line, with all switches is also necessary.

Then you should tell us which gdb (version, where did you get it etc.)
you are using.

Fernando

--
Fernando Nasser