Re: i386: Are we settled?

   Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 20:57:21 -0500
   From: Chris Faylor <cgf@cygnus.com>
   Cc: Mark Kettenis <kettenis@wins.uva.nl>, Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org>,
	   "J. T. Conklin" <jtc@redbacknetworks.com>,
	   "J. Kean Johnston" <jkj@sco.com>, "H. J. Lu" <hjl@valinux.com>,
	   gdb@sourceware.cygnus.com

   On Mon, Nov 08, 1999 at 08:34:08PM -0500, Jim Blandy wrote:

   >> >- What format should the output from "info float" take?  (Actually, it
   >> >  sounds like this is pretty much resolved.)
   >>
   >> Did we resolve that there would be a generic routine for displaying the
   >> stuff from "info float"?
   >
   >Yep.  Mark has written an implementation.  There have been comments
   >and suggestions, but no major objections.  I think there are copyright
   >issues to be resolved.

   Ah, that's right.  I remember seeing this now.

I just sent a new patch that implements the generic `info float'
implementation to gdb-patches.  Once it is checked in, people using
the new register layout can remove the (re)definition of FLOAT_INFO
from their `tm-xxx.h' files and remove the old code.

Mark