async event loop and ^C

I recently updated our vxworks targetted GDBs to a current snapshot.
It's been a while since the last update, and this was the first with
the new async event-loop.  Not long afterwards, I received complaints
that ^C no longer interrupted executions.

My WDB backend's to_wait function polls the target for WDB events
(context exit, exceptions, breakpoints hit, etc.).  But quit_flag is
checked in the polling loop. If it is set, a context suspend command
is sent to the target.  However, with the new async event loop, ^C
handling is deferred until the event loop is entered so quit_flag is
never set.

What is the recommended way to handle this?  I see that remote.c
installs a new SIGINT handler while waiting for execution.  I can do
the same, but it doesn't seem right.

        --jtc

--
J.T. Conklin