Re: enum xyz;

Stan Shebs wrote:

> We should probably lose the incomplete enum definitions in the
> sources, because they are a portability problem, the problem can be
> solved just by declaring affected functions after the enum's
> definition in value.h, and there aren't very many incomplete enum in
> the GDB sources.

Er, put that can opener down, that is a can of worms your trying to open
:-)
Incomplete enum's (like incomplete structs) are nice as they can help
you avoid some of that #include forest.

If there are really more than one or two such delcarations it might in
fact be better to conditionalize the code on CC_HAS_INCOMPLETE_ENUMS
(assuming autoconf gets a AC_CC_HAS_INCOMPLETE_ENUMS test :-).  When not
defined, skip the relevant prototype.

	Andrew