Re: Insight availability

Stan> It would be possible, if awkward, to have a separate
Stan> Insight-only repository, but we can do that if there are enough
Stan> active contributors.

This is what we do for the Java stuff: the runtime library has its own
repository, due to licensing concerns on the part of the egcs
maintainers.  It isn't that big of a pain in practice... though for
gdb the situation would be somewhat more difficult, given differences
in the build setup.

Tom