PowerPC remote stub

I have looked around but have not found a PowerPC remote stub.  I was
wondering if someone has taken a crack at implementing one.

We are in need of a debugger that supports the PowerPC operating
environment architecture (OEA).  At present, we need a debugger to support
kernel debugging where the kernel is mapped into virtual memory.

Our target is the Motorola Sandpoint which has an PowerPC 8240

Any thoughts or comments would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Tom