Remote debugging !

Hi everybody !

I would like to ask if somebody can help (direct to information) about the
remote option. I have read the Stallman's guide and know that there are
stubs for special architecture (I need it for Sparc and i386). I also know
that I have to write extra functions like : getDebugChar, putDebugChar,
and also (and they bother me) flush_i_cache, memset, exceptionHandler.

How should they look ? How can I write exceptionHandler() ? I appreciate
every piece of help.

			Thank you