Maintenance commands

For a very long time, the maintenance commands have been optional, and
could be compiled out by setting MAINTENANCE_CMDS to 0.  However, I've
never heard of anyone removing them this way, and the GDB manual
refers to them as if they're always there.  (I'm prompted to ask
because HP added tests for them - gotta love corporate test plans :-) ).

If nobody speaks to save the conditional, I'm going to make the commands
be present always.

								Stan