Re: Name Mangling from Solaris CC

    Guenther> Hmm, is this really such a big deal of adding it? gdb correctly
    Guenther> outputs the non demangled C++ names on Solaris. Cut&Paste from
    Guenther> gdb output to dem(1) on Solaris yields the proper demangled
    Guenther> name. How about just adding a call to

    Guenther> cplus_demangle(const char *in, char *out, size_t size);

Ok.  I'm back again and can finish my thought.  Where id you find this
cplus_demangle call?  I am running Solaris 2.4 on a Sparc and cannot find this
anywhere.  Is this a gnu function or one provided by Sun?  If gnu, how does it
know how to demangle Solaris output?

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza II                           Beeper: (800) 505-2795
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
                                       E-mail: jcolman@jnc.com
                                          web: http://www.ppllc.com