Re: gdb native hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11

> Michael's report showed fewer regressions; I suspect that is because it
> filters out some tests that were not run with 6.1 (and is thus more
> accurate).

Well first, do you have gdb 6.1 or gdb 6.1.1?  gdb 6.1.1 has that one
patch which fixes uninitialized symtab fields in hpread.c, which
fixes some bugs.

Yeah, I have a Perl script that compares several gdb.sum files,
and I am ignoring some of the differences because they are due to
new tests with gdb 6.1.1.

The right way to do this -- and I should start doing this too --
is to run the gdb HEAD test suite with both gdb 6.1.1 and gdb HEAD.
The easy way to do this is to run the test suite in gdb HEAD, and
then manually copy the 6.1.1 gdb executable into the tree and run
the test suite again.

> I am a bit concerned at hppa64-hpux appears to be quite broken. I'm not
> sure about the status with gdb6.1.

Yeah.  :-/

Michael C