Re: [Fwd: GDB 5.1.91 available]

I ran this through my native i686-pc-linux-gnu test bed with no
major problems.

I also diff'd the 5.1.91 source versus a gdb_5_2-branch cvs pull
and found nothing wrong.

gcc-3_1-branch and gcc HEAD have changed in the past week, with some
improvements and some regressions in the gdb test results.  (I see gdb
5.1.1 test results changing, so I know it's a gcc change).

I'm going away for the weekend and I'm not taking any computers with me,
so my full report will be Monday night or Tuesday night next week.

AndrewC> The hope is to, in 7 days, come up with a final release candidate
AndrewC> (which would be available for a day) before becomming 5.2.

I'll be ready for that!

Michael C