This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: in-src-tree build regression [Re: [PATCH] Move gnulib to top level]
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 11:30:08 -0600
- Subject: Re: in-src-tree build regression [Re: [PATCH] Move gnulib to top level]
- References: <email@example.com> <20190730182039.GA5349@host1.jankratochvil.net>
>>>>> "Jan" == Jan Kratochvil <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Jan> I do not mind myself, just reporting it worked in gdb-8.3 release.
Yeah, this came up earlier, and the plan is to fix it by completing the
gdbserver move. I am a bit behind on updating the gdbsupport move
patch, but I will do that soon.