This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v4] [PR/24474] Add gdb.lookup_static_symbol to the python API
- From: "Christian Biesinger via gdb-patches" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: Christian Biesinger via gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 11:00:43 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v4] [PR/24474] Add gdb.lookup_static_symbol to the python API
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAPTJ0XGOTbb3Cear=hF8pxaC0b-PxkSOMK1DTPs0nrfckjaMPg@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Christian Biesinger <cbiesinger at google dot com>
On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 10:57 AM Eli Zaretskii <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > From: Christian Biesinger <email@example.com>
> > Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 10:40:22 -0500
> > Hi Eli,
> > could you take a look at the documentation parts of the below patch
> > before I push? Thanks!
> Didn't I just approve it? Or maybe I got confused by the many
> versions of similar patches?
> Anyway, this is OK.
I'm sorry for the confusing mass of patches. I believe you commented
on a couple of versions of the patch adding methods to Objfile; this
one adds a method to "gdb".
Thanks; pushing now.