This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/4] Fewer calls to "open" when stepping
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at adacore dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at adacore dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 14:51:38 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/4] Fewer calls to "open" when stepping
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Eli" == Eli Zaretskii <email@example.com> writes:
>> Tested on x86-64 Fedora 29.
Eli> IMO, it should be tested on MS-Windows as well, since there's a
Eli> complex relationship there between lseek and fstat (and offsets into
Eli> the file in general), due to the CRLF EOL format.
I should have mentioned that this also went through internal testing at
AdaCore. That test suite has some Windows hosts, so these code paths
were tested there.