This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH][gdb/testsuite] Test skip_libstdcxx_probe_tests in mi-catch-cpp-exceptions.exp
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: Tom de Vries <tdevries at suse dot de>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 10:09:37 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][gdb/testsuite] Test skip_libstdcxx_probe_tests in mi-catch-cpp-exceptions.exp
- References: <20190725090326.GA19297@delia>
>>>>> "Tom" == Tom de Vries <email@example.com> writes:
Tom> Fix this by marking the portions of the test-case that use a regexp argument
Tom> as unsupported on a system without SDT probes.
Tom> Tested on x86_64-linux.
Tom> OK for trunk?
Thank you for the patch. This looks good to me.