This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2][GDB][ARM]: gdb cannot step across CMSE secure entry function code.
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: Srinath Parvathaneni <Srinath dot Parvathaneni at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches\@sourceware.org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, nd <nd at arm dot com>, Simon Marchi <simark at simark dot ca>, Alan Hayward <Alan dot Hayward at arm dot com>, "tom\@tromey.com" <tom at tromey dot com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 09:51:53 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2][GDB][ARM]: gdb cannot step across CMSE secure entry function code.
- References: <DBBPR08MB4775278C11A77742825FC97E9BCB0@DBBPR08MB4775.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com>
>>>>> "Srinath" == Srinath Parvathaneni <Srinath.Parvathaneni@arm.com> writes:
Srinath> I have incorporating all your review comments and sending a new
Srinath> patch here.
Thank you for the patch.
I have some trivial nits but otherwise nothing else. I don't know much
about ARM but if Alan thinks it is ready to go in, then I agree :-)
Srinath> + xsnprintf (target_name, target_len, "%s%s", "__acle_se_",name);
Should be a space after the "," before "name".
Srinath> + && streq (sec->the_bfd_section->name,".gnu.sgstubs"))
Space after the "," here too.
Srinath> + /* checks whether address pc holds belows to ".gnu.sgstubs" section. */
Should be "Checks" -- i.e., upper cased.