This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Change ARI to mention C++11, and remove some rules
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at adacore dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 16:23:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Change ARI to mention C++11, and remove some rules
- References: <email@example.com>
On 7/15/19 5:44 PM, Tom Tromey wrote:
> I noticed that ARI mentions "ISO C 90", but now gdb uses C++11. This
> patch updates some text to reflect this change.
> I also noticed that a few rules can be removed now. ARGSUSED doesn't
> seem to be an issue any more (there's no code mentioning this and I
> doubt most of us even remember this convention); PARAMS was specific
> to K&R C; and __func__ is available in C++11.
> 2019-07-15 Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * contrib/ari/gdb_ari.sh: Mention C++11, not ISO C 90.
> (ARGSUSED, PARAMS, __func__): Remove rules.