This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit 6b78c3f83c8bcbfa714aab7627ece9673b2d602a might be unfortunate
- From: gdb-buildbot at sergiodj dot net
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 16:57:55 -0400
- Subject: Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit 6b78c3f83c8bcbfa714aab7627ece9673b2d602a might be unfortunate
My lords, ladies, gentlemen, members of the public.
It is a matter of great regret and sadness to inform you that commit:
gdb: Remove a non-const reference parameter
might have made GDB unwell. Since I am just your Butler BuildBot,
I kindly ask that a human superior officer double-check this.
Please note that if you are reading this message on gdb-patches, there might
be other builders broken.
You can find more details about the unfortunate breakage in the next messages.
Your GDB BuildBot.