This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] adjust src-release following the renaming of gdb/common/ to gdb/gdbsupport/
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>, Tom Tromey <tromey at adacore dot com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019 18:02:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] adjust src-release following the renaming of gdb/common/ to gdb/gdbsupport/
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <309BEDEC-E175-41EB-B44F-16EBDC2E7AD4@gmail.com>
> > * src-release (getver): If $tool/gdbsupport/create-version.sh
> > exists, use that to determine the version number.
> >Tested on x86_64-linux, by running the src-release script with "gdb"
> >as the argument, and verifying that the name of the tarball is now
Thanks Richard. Pushed to the master branch in binutils-gdb. I looked at
the GCC repository, and couldn't find it there, so synchronization to do
between the two, after all!