This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Make first and last lines of 'command help documentation' consistent.
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Philippe Waroquiers <philippe dot waroquiers at skynet dot be>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 16:43:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Make first and last lines of 'command help documentation' consistent.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 6/16/19 8:58 PM, Philippe Waroquiers wrote:
> With this patch, the help docs now respect 2 invariants:
> * The first line of a command help is terminated by a '.' character.
> * The last character of a command help is not a newline character.
Can you split these parts of the patch from the validation parts?
I.e., let's get the help fixes out of the way first. The validation
parts can be discussed separately, and it's easier to distinguish
them if they're not mixed up with the rest.