This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Make first and last lines of 'command help documentation' consistent.
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Philippe Waroquiers <philippe dot waroquiers at skynet dot be>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 16:38:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Make first and last lines of 'command help documentation' consistent.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 6/16/19 8:58 PM, Philippe Waroquiers wrote:
> add_prefix_cmd ("delete", class_breakpoint, delete_command, _("\
> -Delete some breakpoints or auto-display expressions.\n\
> +Delete all or some breakpoints or auto-display expressions.\n\
I think this "or auto-display expressions" part should be removed,
since "delete NUM" does not delete displays -- "delete display" does.
I see no reason for "apropos display" to show "delete", for example.
> +Usage: delete [BREAKPOINTNUM]...\n\
> Arguments are breakpoint numbers with spaces in between.\n\
> To delete all breakpoints, give no argument.\n\