This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] breakpoint: Make is_*point functions return bool
- From: Simon Marchi <simark at simark dot ca>
- To: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>, Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at efficios dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 21:21:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] breakpoint: Make is_*point functions return bool
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 2019-07-10 5:01 p.m., Tom Tromey wrote:
>>>>>> "Simon" == Simon Marchi <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Simon> This includes changing the FILTER parameters of two functions
> Simon> accordingly. I also tried to normalize the function comments to our
> Simon> current standards.
> Thanks, this looks good to me.