This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Don't include gdbarch.h from defs.h
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 12:40:34 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Don't include gdbarch.h from defs.h
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
Tom> I touched symtab.h and was surprised to see how many files were
Tom> rebuilt. I looked into it a bit, and found that defs.h includes
Tom> gdbarch.h, which in turn includes many things.
Tom> gdbarch.h is only needed by a minority ofthe files in gdb, so this
Tom> patch removes the include from defs.h and updates the fallout.
I've updated this patch, and I'm running it through the buildbot again.
If that goes ok, barring any objections I plan to check it in.