This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Change Ada catchpoints to be bp_catchpoint
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at adacore dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 18:17:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Change Ada catchpoints to be bp_catchpoint
- References: <email@example.com>
On 7/10/19 6:06 PM, Tom Tromey wrote:
> Like Pedro's earlier patches to change catchpoint to be of type
> bp_catchpoint, this changes the Ada catchpoints to follow.
Thanks, LGTM, FWIW.
Might want to add an is_ada_exception_catchpoint routine
or some such and use it in print_one_breakpoint_location and
print_one_breakpoint where is_exception_catchpoint is used,
so that "maint info breakpoints" shows these catchpoints' locations.