This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2 0/5] Non-contiguous address range bug fixes / improvements
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 08:27:33 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/5] Non-contiguous address range bug fixes / improvements
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Kevin" == Kevin Buettner <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Kevin> This five part series fixes some bugs associated with GDB's non-contiguous
Kevin> address range support.
I read through this and it all seemed ok to me.
I was mainly curious to see if there was a way to find out if some frame
is in the cold part of a function, but my reading of patch #4 is that
this can at least be deduced by reading the disassembly.
Thank you for working on this.