This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Rename common to gdbsupport
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 15:00:55 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Rename common to gdbsupport
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Pedro" == Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> I chose the name "gdbsupport" for the directory. However, as this
>> patch was largely written by sed, we could pick a new name without too
>> much difficulty.
Pedro> Seems fine to me. I never liked the "common" moniker much anyway.
I'm going to check this in tomorrow. I rebased it today and it only
needed one trivial touchup.