This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[RFAv2 0/3] Convenience functions $_gdb_setting/$_gdb_int_setting
- From: Philippe Waroquiers <philippe dot waroquiers at skynet dot be>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 21:58:20 +0200
- Subject: [RFAv2 0/3] Convenience functions $_gdb_setting/$_gdb_int_setting
As part of the discussion of 'show | set may-call-functions [on|off]',
Eli suggested to have a way to access the GDB settings from
user defined commands.
So, this patch series implements this.
2 functions are provided:
* $_gdb_setting that gives access to all settings, giving back a string value.
* $_gdb_int_setting, giving access to boolean, auto-boolean and integers.
This is easier to use for such types than the string version.
This is a v2 that just rebase to a recent master, as the code has
to be updated due to the 'cli option' framework.