This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: PING^3 Re: [RFC] Have an option to tell GDB to detect and possibly handle mismatched exec-files.
- From: Philippe Waroquiers <philippe dot waroquiers at skynet dot be>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 21:49:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: PING^3 Re: [RFC] Have an option to tell GDB to detect and possibly handle mismatched exec-files.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Wed, 2019-04-10 at 13:18 +0100, Pedro Alves wrote:
> On 4/10/19 1:09 PM, Philippe Waroquiers wrote:
> > Some feedback ?
> > (or should I just go on, finish the work to submit an RFA?)
> > Thanks
> > Philippe
> > NB: Jan told me this was a long time ago, and could not give
> > much comments, as he is not working on GDB anymore.
> > On Wed, 2019-04-03 at 22:24 +0200, Philippe Waroquiers wrote:
> > > Pedro/Jan,
> > > Some feedback ?
> > >
> Sorry, it was on my list to reply back, but I wanted to dig in
> to the archives first, because I don't really recall what happened
> to the previous work. Looks like there's a lot to digest, so
> I'll need some time.
> Pedro Alves