This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix TUI use of "has_break" field
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2019 10:36:09 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix TUI use of "has_break" field
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
Tom> The TUI uses the "has_break" in two different ways: sometimes as a
Tom> boolean, and sometimes as flags.
Tom> This patch changes the TUI to be more type-safe here, and fixes the
Tom> code. I could not find a bug that this caused, so apparently this is
Tom> just cosmetic.
Tom> This deletes some code from tui_set_disassem_content. Whenver this is
Tom> called, I believe the TUI updates the breakpoint information
Tom> afterward, so this assignment is redundant; which is good because it
Tom> is also incorrect.
I'm checking this in now. The actual patch will include one trivial
change, updating a comment to refer to the new field name.