This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2 0/4] Introduce the "with" command
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Philippe Waroquiers <philippe dot waroquiers at skynet dot be>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 13:49:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/4] Introduce the "with" command
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 6/18/19 1:38 AM, Pedro Alves wrote:
> (gdb) help with
> Temporarily set SETTING to VALUE, run COMMAND, and restore SETTING.
> Usage: with SETTING [VALUE] [-- COMMAND]
> Usage: w SETTING [VALUE] [-- COMMAND]
> With no COMMAND, repeats the last executed command.
> SETTING is any setting settable with the "set" command.
> with language pascal -- print obj
> with print elements unlimited -- print obj
I've merged this in now.