This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2 0/4] Remove many uses of field_fmt
- From: Simon Marchi <simark at simark dot ca>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at adacore dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 11:59:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/4] Remove many uses of field_fmt
- References: <email@example.com>
On 2019-07-02 11:35 a.m., Tom Tromey wrote:
> Here's v2 of the series to remove many uses of field_fmt.
> Compared to v1, this:
> * Fixes the phex bug pointed out by Simon,
> * Converts more uses of 0x%s to use hex_string_custom,
> * Changes how field_unsigned is implemented, and
> * Removes a FIXME from mi-out.c
> Regression tested on x86-64 Fedora 29.