This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Move generic_load declaration to symfile.h
- From: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at polymtl dot ca>
- To: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 10:31:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Move generic_load declaration to symfile.h
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 smtp.polymtl.ca x62EVeHo018343
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 2019-07-01 9:03 a.m., Tom Tromey wrote:
>>>>>> "Simon" == Simon Marchi <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Simon> ... since the implementation is in symfile.c.
> Simon> At the same time, add some documentation and make sure the first
> Simon> parameter's name in the declaration matches the definition.
> Simon> gdb/ChangeLog:
> Simon> * defs.h (generic_load): Move from here...
> Simon> * symfile.h (generic_load): ... to here. Rename name parameter
> Simon> to args.
> Simon> * symfile.c (generic_load): Add comment.
> Thanks, this looks good to me. I'm generally in favor of shrinking
> defs.h and of having the .h reflect the .c.
Thanks, I have pushed it.