This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Add Rust support to source highlighting
- From: Simon Marchi <simark at simark dot ca>
- To: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 20:29:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add Rust support to source highlighting
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2019-07-01 11:40 a.m., Tom Tromey wrote:
>>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
> Tom> I don't think there's anything wrong with the patch, so I guess this is
> Tom> a Fedora bug somehow. I will see if I can write a test case and file
> Tom> it.
> I debugged this a bit today, and the problem comes from the use of
> "-static-libstdc++ -static-libgcc" when linking. Using just one of
> these makes it work fine.
> Are these necessary for some reason?
I never really knew the reason of using these in the first place.