This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Move generic_load declaration to symfile.h
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at polymtl dot ca>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2019 07:03:32 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Move generic_load declaration to symfile.h
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Simon" == Simon Marchi <email@example.com> writes:
Simon> ... since the implementation is in symfile.c.
Simon> At the same time, add some documentation and make sure the first
Simon> parameter's name in the declaration matches the definition.
Simon> * defs.h (generic_load): Move from here...
Simon> * symfile.h (generic_load): ... to here. Rename name parameter
Simon> to args.
Simon> * symfile.c (generic_load): Add comment.
Thanks, this looks good to me. I'm generally in favor of shrinking
defs.h and of having the .h reflect the .c.