This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: ui_out format strings for fields and styles (Re: [PATCH] Style "pwd" output)
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 13:55:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: ui_out format strings for fields and styles (Re: [PATCH] Style "pwd" output)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 7/1/19 1:23 PM, Pedro Alves wrote:
>> What's left to do on that branch in order to merge it?
> Well, you used printf_filtered the new patches, but that doesn't work
> with the new format specifiers, yet. :-)
There are two other things that I wanted to experiment/try first.
- See if we could get rid of the need for the ".ptr ()" calls.
- See about implementing support for some ui field type other than
integers, to make sure that we're not missing something.
I'll send some patches for both of these things in reply to this