This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix amd64->i386 linux syscall restart problem
- From: Tom de Vries <tdevries at suse dot de>
- To: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 14:59:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix amd64->i386 linux syscall restart problem
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11-04-19 02:16, Kevin Buettner wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Apr 2019 12:42:30 +0100
> Pedro Alves <email@example.com> wrote:
>>> Below is a diff showing the new comments. It also includes the
>>> changes which wrap the multi-line expressions in parens.
>> Thanks, that new version of the comment looks great.
> It's in now. Thanks for the review.
the tests fixed by this commit fail on the 8.3 branch (filed as PR24592).
The commit applies cleanly on the 8.3 branch, and make the tests pass.
OK to backport?