This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[PATCH 0/2] PR gdb/19676: problems when /proc is not mounted
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 16:45:11 +0000
- Subject: [PATCH 0/2] PR gdb/19676: problems when /proc is not mounted
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I've just finished setting up a few machine, and what better to test
that "make check" works than fix a couple bugs...
This series fixes a couple problems/regressions when /proc is not
mounted, both introduced by yours truly.
Users better mount /proc, but at least this keeps GDB limping along...
Regression tested on x86-64 Fedora 23.
Pedro Alves (2):
Fix PR gdb/19676: Disable displaced stepping if /proc not mounted
Fix PR gdb/19676: Internal error in linux-thread.db.c if /proc not
gdb/infrun.c | 3 ++-
gdb/linux-tdep.c | 3 ++-
gdb/linux-thread-db.c | 16 ++++++++++------
3 files changed, 14 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)