This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Always organize test artifacts in a directory hierarchy
- From: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 14:26:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Always organize test artifacts in a directory hierarchy
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1452268308-23845-1-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com> <5694F8D2 dot 5090807 at redhat dot com> <56952A6C dot 8070507 at ericsson dot com> <569630EC dot 2000702 at redhat dot com> <20160117063144 dot GB4059 at adacore dot com>
On 16-01-17 01:31 AM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
>>> So it doesn't seem necessary.
>> Works for me. The patch LGTM. Maybe wait a few more days to
>> give others a chance to chime in though.
> LGTM too; and, for the record, I am very happy about this change.
Ok, I pushed this patch. I am now waiting to know what I broke.