This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: FW: [PATCH, MIPS, PING] Move encoded as 'or' in binutils.
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Simon Dardis <Simon dot Dardis at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at linux-mips dot org>
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 16:18:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: FW: [PATCH, MIPS, PING] Move encoded as 'or' in binutils.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <B83211783F7A334B926F0C0CA42E32CAF38168 at hhmail02 dot hh dot imgtec dot org>
> > A recently submitted patch ( http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2015-07/msg00376.html ) to binutils will be encoding move as an 'or' instruction over [d]addu in assembly and various code stubs. This patch for gdb addresses that change for the mips specific parts of gdb.
Sorry for the delay. I don't know much about mips, so I will
trust you on the instruction encoding. Patch looks good to me.