This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[COMMITTED PATCH] dwarf2read.c (setup_type_unit_groups): Add comment.
- From: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 19:33:23 +0000
- Subject: [COMMITTED PATCH] dwarf2read.c (setup_type_unit_groups): Add comment.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
There are some things I'd like to clean up here, but a proper job
requires more time than I have right now.
This comment at least clears something up for me having not read
the code in awhile.
2015-09-30 Doug Evans <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* dwarf2read.c (setup_type_unit_groups): Add comment.
diff --git a/gdb/dwarf2read.c b/gdb/dwarf2read.c
index 5b12342..ddd4a4c 100644
@@ -9332,6 +9332,11 @@ setup_type_unit_groups (struct die_info *die, struct
struct compunit_symtab *cust = dwarf2_start_symtab (cu, "", NULL, 0);
+ /* Note: We don't assign tu_group->compunit_symtab yet because we're
+ still initializing it, and our caller (a few levels up)
+ process_full_type_unit still needs to know if this is the first
+ time. */
tu_group->num_symtabs = lh->num_file_names;
tu_group->symtabs = XNEWVEC (struct symtab *, lh->num_file_names);