This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 8/9] gdb: Split func_command into two parts.
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 14:52:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 8/9] gdb: Split func_command into two parts.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <cover dot 1441996064 dot git dot andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com> <d753c5eb4c1cb61ca0d8db8a5f75c0019c042abd dot 1441996064 dot git dot andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
On 09/11/2015 07:49 PM, Andrew Burgess wrote:
> The func_command function is used to emulate the dbx 'func' command.
> However, finding a stack frame based on function name might be a useful
> and so the core of func_command is now split out into a
> separate function.
> * stack.c (select_and_print_frame): Delete.
> (func_command): Most content moved into new function
> find_frame_for_function, use new function, print result, add
> function comment.
> (find_frame_for_function): New function, now returns a result.