This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 5/9] gdb: Fix bug with dbx style func command.
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 14:47:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 5/9] gdb: Fix bug with dbx style func command.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <cover dot 1441996064 dot git dot andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com> <8629fd6198d107d87d4db9b3eec45774bfaae2b6 dot 1441996064 dot git dot andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
On 09/11/2015 07:49 PM, Andrew Burgess wrote:
> The func command, available when starting gdb in dbx mode, is supposed
> to take a function name and locate the frame for that function in the
> stack. This has been broken for a while due to an invalid check of the
> arguments within the worker function. Fixed in this commit.
I wonder whether anyone uses / cares about the dbx mode...
> * stack.c (func_command): Return early when there is no ARG
> * gdb.base/dbx.exp (test_func): Remove xfails, update expected