This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
FW: [PATCH, MIPS, PING] Move encoded as 'or' in binutils.
- From: Simon Dardis <Simon dot Dardis at imgtec dot com>
- To: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at linux-mips dot org>
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 12:17:17 +0000
- Subject: FW: [PATCH, MIPS, PING] Move encoded as 'or' in binutils.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
From: Simon Dardis
Sent: 19 August 2015 11:07
Subject: [PATCH, MIPS, PING] Move encoded as 'or' in binutils.
> A recently submitted patch ( http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2015-07/msg00376.html ) to binutils will be encoding move as an 'or' instruction over [d]addu in assembly and various code stubs. This patch for gdb addresses that change for the mips specific parts of gdb.