This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 3/3] debugging with yama: check for yama ptrace_scope
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 12:20:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/3] debugging with yama: check for yama ptrace_scope
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <047d7b1121b7dbb3190520d3ca0f at google dot com>
Thanks for doing this.
On 09/28/2015 08:34 PM, Doug Evans wrote:
> This patch augments the attach fail error text if ptrace_scope
> is the problem.
> Regression tested on amd64-linux.
LGTM, all 3 patches.
(IMHO, it'd be nice if the example you posted in 0/3 ended up
in the commit log too.)