This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: [PATCH, FT32] sim: correctly simulate PM write port
- From: James Bowman <james dot bowman at ftdichip dot com>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 05:04:08 +0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCH, FT32] sim: correctly simulate PM write port
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA9BBF0458F83C4F9051448B941B57D11961FBDD at glaexch3>,<20150929040218 dot GB11899 at vapier dot lan>
> GNU style uses full sentences and two spaces after the period:
> what happens on the hardware when the PM is locked ?
> is no error/status/register changed ?
That is correct. When it is locked, writes to the data register do nothing.
FTDI Open Source Liaison